Disrupting entire industries
using our advanced nanomaterials
Cost effective graphene and related materials
Our Advanced Materials Revolutionize the Industries we Serve Enabling New Products and Solutions to Complex Problems.
Discovery comes through innovative research of what and how nanomaterial combinations deliver the “best bang for the buck”. Nanomaterial foundational building block characteristics are electrical, mechanical and thermal conduction. SpecNano’s objective is determining the most effective composition (at the nanomaterial level) as form factor elements to define the minimum number of elements for the greatest performance impact. More weight and size are not always better.
The decision selection process begins with the definition of the objective. The next step is to define the criteria to determine when the objective has been achieved. Many factors determine the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) in the cradle-to-grave construct. Performance criteria will be defined in the within the Objective definition. Each of the following are cost evaluation criteria in relationship to the objective definition.
- Earth materials (cost of goods)
- Production (Manufacturing form factors)
- Transport (Factory to job site)
- Installation (Assembly at job site)
- Operation (User education/skill level)
- Maintenance (Corrosion/cleaning)
- Meantime between failures
- Disposal (Recyclable?)
- Human Safety Factor at each stage
Polymer Matrix Composites
Transforming Common Polymers Into High-Performance Materials
Other benefits include:
- 300% to 1000% Increase in Tensile Modulus for Common Polymers
- Can Add Conductive or Insulating Properties
- Reduces Waste by Transforming Polymers into Valuable Materials that are 100% Recyclable
Entrepreneur with Extensive Experience in Government Communication Systems, Remote Learning, and National Security Projects
Seasoned Executive with Experience in Fire Protection, Alternative Energy, Composite Materials, Sports Nutrition, Homeland Security, Oncology, Water Purification, and Waste-to-Energy
Physicist, Expertise in Communications, Energy, Radar, Electronic Warfare, EMP, Autonomous Vehicles